Skip to main content

How To Overcome Difficulties And Be Yourself (You Can)


Keep thinking about it.
In order not to get lost in my thoughts and not to lose the thread of truth, I needed definite examples. I took them from the surrounding events throughout my life.


One day, my school physics teacher told me I can more when I could not solve his problem. At that moment I thought he believed in me and began working harder on the problem. A few days later, I solved it and seeing the happiness on his face. I was very pleased that I justified his trust. But everything turned out to be quite different. My teacher just heard and knew that I liked the study of the exact sciences. So he used the situation and stimulated me to solve the problem he needed in quantum physics. After some time, he filed a patent for his new idea and left our school. So the teacher did so that no one would reveal his secret.
His unexpected departure very surprised me, and I went to the school principal. I found out that this teacher, using students, came up with a new kind of problem solving in the energy sector. So his words, spoken to me, could bring him an income in the most developing area.

Another case of similar words I heard from my boss. I worked as an illustrator and copywriter in a company engaged in the publication of promotional products. My department head called me that day and told me I can do more. He wanted me to start working with clients and start doing personal projects for them.
This is a good career boost and an interesting job, I thought then. But even so, no one asked me if I would do it. Now my job was to do projects and nothing more.
On the same day, I got my first client. She needed wedding invitations, and we both enjoyed the well-chosen layout and interesting slogan. This was my first job in a new position and I was thrilled. All week and month I worked every day with customers. They were interested in everything, booklets and business cards, invitations and even a menu in a restaurant. I was happy with my extra work and responsibly doing it. From many clients I have heard the words, this is only $8.99 per hour of your work and the result is in a million.
I was grateful many of them at that moment. Even after a while, I’m sure they are also satisfied with my work. But it was just one side of my work. With each new client, I created twenty new templates and blanks for future work with new clients.
A month later, my department head called me to his office and said, smiling.
"You have worked well all this time, maybe a little too well. Our customers satisfied with you and even added in a waiting list to work only with you. So I have interesting news for you. All illustrators of our department complain about you. I made a decision we fire you!"
"Are you firing me?" I could only ask.
"You questioned our reputation for creating projects of too high level. Customers complained about all of our other employees because of you."
Coming out of the office manager, everything that happens shocked and surprised me. He wanted to see my potential and gave me the opportunity to create and give people the best projects. Honestly, I didn't think I would be guilty of everything in this way. The chief wanted me to feel like the worst man of them all. I was deprived of half of my salary. They took my layouts and slogan templates, all my personal blanks. I stayed outside the door of the company with nothing but a broken opinion of myself.
Not everyone can even imagine what they can do when they have never tried it before.
The worst thing is when our high expectations are fulfilled.
Sometimes we need more time to understand who we are. But when we realized everything, then we should not have a barrier between us and our goal of life.
Often all the people and events of our life, as we think, come and happen by themselves. But unfortunately it’s not always so. We create them by our own actions. Sometimes we don’t want to solve the question and it turns to a catastrophe. Sometimes we want helping and doing it yourself just worse. But this is not rules or constant.
Remember, there are not only black stripes on the path in your life, there is another side. It can be a wonderful dinner with a new friend, help a friend in a difficult matter. There is a huge number of positive moments in life. So if you look into your past and try to understand something in it, don’t forget about positive moments. Without this, you would not have been the one who you became.

Life is theater on the stage of which constantly put the plays of drama and comedies decorated sometimes by detectives and fantasy.

2/3
Continued in the next post...
<< Previous post


xx
Cass

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back2Amnesia By Cass Ark Galleas. (Poetry Book)

Back to the amnesia, back to a new reality. Each poem is a little story, inspiring be strong, never give up, be true to yourself and your dreams despite difficulties, losses and pain. They give us the strength not to give up our worst part and be able to accept you as you really are. Poems help to collect all the knowledge from the fragments of memory to understand how to find strength in yourself and survive in the battle. Look how worlds and their ideals collapse, it’s raining heavy drops, hurricanes echo distant events and words in our ears. But the stories show that it is necessary to stand on one’s own land and to go forward keeping good fragments from one’s old life in one’s memory. The poems are inspired for centuries when the honor and courage of a knight were more valuable than gold. One of them is a short story about great heroes, fortitude and their own pride, honor and courage. Other poems are filled with a struggle with their own weaknesses, doubts and fears, the search fo

How To Make Life More Interesting With Fantasy

Our fantasy is really capable of much. We can afford to imagine a lot. Our thoughts are part of our imagination, and this is a powerful weapon capable of changing even the reality. Our imagination has no limits except those we build with our own hands. Our thoughts are the original code of the universe which the ancient sages called magic. There is nothing easier than to close your eyes and imagine that you have your own limousine and hundreds of fans. Made? Then you need to figure out who you will be in your new reality. When we say the word fantasy, we seem to have a picture of mountains or forests, a flying bird in the sky, or even a raging ocean. All the elements are subject to our imagination. But it was not always so. Yes, fantasy is a gift, a gift to see what is not yet in fact. This is endless possibilities and a strong temptation. We can imagine anything, the history of the battle of the books or another continent from a travel magazine. Sometimes we need only o

Illusion in the pocket. Chapter 16. Part I

"Illusion has a secret in itself." These are words of Llewelyn's last speech at the Academy of Sorcery , Miracles and Magic. "We all live in our illusion. Some illusions wish good to us. Others wish fear and hatred for us. There is nothing in illusion, no fear, no pain and no good until we add these feelings ourselves. Illusion must be sown, reaped, raised and helped strengthen. But remember one more thing, the illusion is not evil and not good, it only helps us all to live today.” "Not all stories of life start happily, not all stories of life end in evil." Therefore, without distorting facts, we will return all of us back to the past. It was a beautiful sunny and green day. It's a meeting day for two slightly different strangers. On this day, two different worlds collided in a clearing near the castle at a fast and clear stream. One world was a bit wild, naked and funny. The other world was confident and strong, wise, tough and quite