Skip to main content

How To Find A Way To Do More (Yes, You Can)


But people don't always want only enjoys us or hurt us. More important and significant events are also taking place in our lives.

After the bad memories of my life, good and funny ones came to me. I remembered trying to learn how to drive a bike. I fell off it and rose to my feet. Once again, my mother told me I can do more. Just believe in myself, keep balance and move forward. I could and overcome my fear. The next day, I was riding my bike with friends in the park. I was thrilled, and my heart fills up with warmth.

My friends spoke these words me when they sincerely believed in me and wished to help me overcome difficulties. My mentor also said these words me. So I could get out of the events that limit me and reach the best of my capabilities.

But the most important case for me was still when I heard these words from my wife. It's not about what I needed support or encouragement of my actions. They were just the most important for me and gave me the opportunity to regain my wings.
Listening to her at that moment, I could understand a very simple truth. There are many people who are ready and willing to use us. There are many people who want to help us sincerely. Only one thing is important, and for what purpose someone is actually doing it. This awareness is the most important lesson for me in my life. If you got stuck in the room of mirrors, you can always find a way out if you look at everything from the other side.

Now I know I can do a lot more! Thank you, Maya for showing me the difference between these words.
I hope you find the right way out of the mirror maze now.
The game is called life, the most diligent player usually wins in it who has learned his homework of fate well.
You can tell yourself that I’m lucky with Maya, and you don’t have such a loved one. I’ll grieve you, you’re really looking for other mirrors in your maze of problems. You need not hold on to the person or look for excuses for yourself. Remember, you just need to solve this issue once and for all, leaving all these feelings in the past.
Just spend your time on self-understanding and self-development. It is better than mindlessly investing it in the fight against boredom in a bar.
Develop good habits. Do some good things. Open your wings and move on to new heights and to success!
I believe in you because you can do more!

Entering any door, you should remember this is a kind of portal opening new opportunities and new knowledge for you.

3/3 The end.
<<Previous post


xx
Cass 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back2Amnesia By Cass Ark Galleas. (Poetry Book)

Back to the amnesia, back to a new reality. Each poem is a little story, inspiring be strong, never give up, be true to yourself and your dreams despite difficulties, losses and pain. They give us the strength not to give up our worst part and be able to accept you as you really are. Poems help to collect all the knowledge from the fragments of memory to understand how to find strength in yourself and survive in the battle. Look how worlds and their ideals collapse, it’s raining heavy drops, hurricanes echo distant events and words in our ears. But the stories show that it is necessary to stand on one’s own land and to go forward keeping good fragments from one’s old life in one’s memory. The poems are inspired for centuries when the honor and courage of a knight were more valuable than gold. One of them is a short story about great heroes, fortitude and their own pride, honor and courage. Other poems are filled with a struggle with their own weaknesses, doubts and fears, the search fo

How To Make Life More Interesting With Fantasy

Our fantasy is really capable of much. We can afford to imagine a lot. Our thoughts are part of our imagination, and this is a powerful weapon capable of changing even the reality. Our imagination has no limits except those we build with our own hands. Our thoughts are the original code of the universe which the ancient sages called magic. There is nothing easier than to close your eyes and imagine that you have your own limousine and hundreds of fans. Made? Then you need to figure out who you will be in your new reality. When we say the word fantasy, we seem to have a picture of mountains or forests, a flying bird in the sky, or even a raging ocean. All the elements are subject to our imagination. But it was not always so. Yes, fantasy is a gift, a gift to see what is not yet in fact. This is endless possibilities and a strong temptation. We can imagine anything, the history of the battle of the books or another continent from a travel magazine. Sometimes we need only o

What does being a writer mean?

Anyone can write and be a writer. Everyone has their own opinion about it. But to me, as a person who wrote his first poem and short story at 6 this word means something completely different. For me to be a writer, it means developing my imagination. Learning to see not the forest but every detail, every tree separately. Create your own universe of the smallest details and make it live by its own rules. This is the only way to create a new character or write a new book. The most difficult thing for this profession is to find yourself and be honest with yourself that you’re one of the creative personalities. Then certain things will become familiar to you. Instead of drinking coffee in the morning or being on social networks, you sit behind your notebook with ideas and write and write your new thoughts. It will be normal for you to think of a new character as your friend or enemy. And it’s absolutely customary to put your thoughts on paper faster than telling your friends.