Skip to main content

Talking To New York (A City Where You Can Be Yourself)

A lot of heaven was in my life and I just like everybody fell into the abyss. I, like all of us, had to make hard decisions and follow the path with eyes closed.


One of the difficult days for me, I decided to look for support from someone who could really help me. On such a day, I wrote a letter to a city that has warmed thousands of people with their dreams for some time.
Every word we say, every sentence we write, every letter will eventually reach its destination in whatever universe or dimension it would be.
Hello, New York. I want to tell you a lot, but I don’t always find strength or words in me. So while I think about you, I will try to say everything I wanted.
Your opinion is crucial to me, and I hope you can give me your answer. You know, one of my first notations was about you, New York, where I tried in three words to describe how I feel about you.
Perhaps, it will seem ridiculous to you, but I am sitting and listening to the Z100 radio now to feel much closer to you.
If we sincerely wish to be near someone, any words and obstacles will not be important for us.
I'll be honest, sometimes in difficult moments of my life, when I stay alone, I think you are near and hear me. Well, that's not always the case. Sometimes it seems to me that you are too far away from me and then I need your advice and support. I really want to be near and enjoy your parks and streets, walk through the malls and think everything is good.
Absolutely any thing or city has its soul.
But it happens when we all lose our hope and become pessimists. Sometimes it seems to me that I have already created or built everything, and maybe it will collapse because of my weaknesses or my short-sightedness.


You know I always wanted to be and live with my family and you. But I'm afraid that this desire absorbs us all and makes us weaker. But I'm afraid that this wish absorbs us all and makes us weaker. How to solve this problem, I don't know, and this is a very sensitive issue for us.
I really understand that I have all the opportunities to improve my situation. But the knowledge of old disappoints pulls us all down and does not allow us to realize all the goals.
I was so tired of all this, home, bad atmosphere, feelings for my loved ones. I was even tired of my illness. I decided the best way to live is to try surviving.
Despair makes us cowards or heroes, but it’s all about our inner self.
But I'm still afraid to be alone. Loneliness is familiar to me, but it is like silence and gloom. The longer you live in it, the harder it is to look at the bright side of life. Loneliness is a swamp which draws you and your close people for the century and century.
By the way, you won’t believe it, but I still found a way to make myself live differently and see other aspects of my life. I'm not perfect but I can say in my defense I still try to change a lot in myself.
To my deepest regret, I once saw a part of my future, and I know what I have to go through. But I still don’t get angry like Realm of Hope’s meerkats thinking it to be a good thing. Only we can change our destiny.
Just know, I still don't want to give up my dream, the purpose and meaning of life, as if it were difficult for me!
Sages say, stay on your own because fate loves strong spirit of people, try not to disappoint it and achieve your goals on your own.
Everyone has their own favorite city or just a place where everyone believes there will be good. Believe it or not, our dreams and our words are possible. We program that life in which we live or will live.
Be careful with your dreams because they can come true, and you must obey their will.

I sincerely wish you to find that place, that city where you can be yourself and it doesn't matter whether it is New York or Tokyo, Paris or Brussels.
Find yourself in it. Save this feeling and never let go!


xx
Cass

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back2Amnesia By Cass Ark Galleas. (Poetry Book)

Back to the amnesia, back to a new reality. Each poem is a little story, inspiring be strong, never give up, be true to yourself and your dreams despite difficulties, losses and pain. They give us the strength not to give up our worst part and be able to accept you as you really are. Poems help to collect all the knowledge from the fragments of memory to understand how to find strength in yourself and survive in the battle. Look how worlds and their ideals collapse, it’s raining heavy drops, hurricanes echo distant events and words in our ears. But the stories show that it is necessary to stand on one’s own land and to go forward keeping good fragments from one’s old life in one’s memory. The poems are inspired for centuries when the honor and courage of a knight were more valuable than gold. One of them is a short story about great heroes, fortitude and their own pride, honor and courage. Other poems are filled with a struggle with their own weaknesses, doubts and fears, the search fo

How To Make Life More Interesting With Fantasy

Our fantasy is really capable of much. We can afford to imagine a lot. Our thoughts are part of our imagination, and this is a powerful weapon capable of changing even the reality. Our imagination has no limits except those we build with our own hands. Our thoughts are the original code of the universe which the ancient sages called magic. There is nothing easier than to close your eyes and imagine that you have your own limousine and hundreds of fans. Made? Then you need to figure out who you will be in your new reality. When we say the word fantasy, we seem to have a picture of mountains or forests, a flying bird in the sky, or even a raging ocean. All the elements are subject to our imagination. But it was not always so. Yes, fantasy is a gift, a gift to see what is not yet in fact. This is endless possibilities and a strong temptation. We can imagine anything, the history of the battle of the books or another continent from a travel magazine. Sometimes we need only o

Illusion in the pocket. Chapter 16. Part I

"Illusion has a secret in itself." These are words of Llewelyn's last speech at the Academy of Sorcery , Miracles and Magic. "We all live in our illusion. Some illusions wish good to us. Others wish fear and hatred for us. There is nothing in illusion, no fear, no pain and no good until we add these feelings ourselves. Illusion must be sown, reaped, raised and helped strengthen. But remember one more thing, the illusion is not evil and not good, it only helps us all to live today.” "Not all stories of life start happily, not all stories of life end in evil." Therefore, without distorting facts, we will return all of us back to the past. It was a beautiful sunny and green day. It's a meeting day for two slightly different strangers. On this day, two different worlds collided in a clearing near the castle at a fast and clear stream. One world was a bit wild, naked and funny. The other world was confident and strong, wise, tough and quite