Skip to main content

Illusion in the pocket. Chapter 16. Part I



"Illusion has a secret in itself." These are words of Llewelyn's last speech at the Academy of Sorcery, Miracles and Magic.
"We all live in our illusion. Some illusions wish good to us. Others wish fear and hatred for us. There is nothing in illusion, no fear, no pain and no good until we add these feelings ourselves. Illusion must be sown, reaped, raised and helped strengthen. But remember one more thing, the illusion is not evil and not good, it only helps us all to live today.”

"Not all stories of life start happily, not all stories of life end in evil."
Therefore, without distorting facts, we will return all of us back to the past. It was a beautiful sunny and green day. It's a meeting day for two slightly different strangers. On this day, two different worlds collided in a clearing near the castle at a fast and clear stream. One world was a bit wild, naked and funny. The other world was confident and strong, wise, tough and quite a stranger for the little vagrant boy. On that day, the future ruler of the kingdom of the meerkats went on a horse walk near the castle. He had a firm intention to skip a foreign policy lesson in the local forest. Aeron III knew he could not hide from the sensitive and all seeing gaze of the royal magician Allwunar even in the thickest and dense forest, but it should have tried. He decided so and was a little surprised after half an hour of his walk. At the very steep mouth of the river Urdkh which flowed past the castle, he saw a lonely figure of a stranger. The prince knew all the inhabitants in the surrounding areas of the castle, but he was looking at a face that was not exactly familiar to him. The stranger was a little dirty and in strange clothes. The owner rode his horse confidently towards the stranger. And when there were a few dozen steps left, he jumped down from the horse and took him by the reins. After a couple of seconds, he was already standing opposite the stranger and carefully studying him.

"Who are you?" asked the naive boy in ragged clothes and shoes, interrupting the thought of Aeron.
"I am the future lord of these lands, Aeron III," said the future king, raising his head proudly. "And who are you? What are you doing here? Why are you sitting on this ground? What brings you to our land?"
"My apologies, your majesty. I... I'm only a vagrant whose name no one knows. The one is whose life doesn’t mean anything. The one is whose life has long been written and everything was decided for me once." The boy said with a little smile and shrugged his shoulders. "Excuse me. I can't tell you more precisely. I was raised for many years without telling me anything."
"Are you vagrant?!" surprised Aeron. He seemed to remember about politeness and hastened to correct himself. "I'm so sorry, sir Vagrant but let me understand you better. What do your words mean 'I was raised for many years without telling me anything'?"
"You're the first, my lord, who cares," said the guy, smiling slightly. "But I'm not sir. A vagrant is not a name. A vagrant is my life status or a crude irony. I don't have a home. I have no clothes. No food and water. I have nowhere to hurry or go. I'm just an ordinary traveler or vagrant."
"You know how to talk and think very interestingly," noticed the prince aloud, interrupting the guy's story for a second. "Go on, I'm actually interested."
"Good!" he said and started to explain, shrugging his shoulders. "I grew up in the Temple. Our temple was on a high mountain. Only the monks were engaged in my education and training. Strangers were not allowed into our temple, and because of this, I practically didn't speak to others. I was not told who I was or where I came from. I was not asked what interests me or what I want. They simply taught, raised, fed and were silent, concealed.” He took a deep breath as if going to calm down and continued. "'I was raised as a prince, then to make me beggar.' I think this joke of a cute girl about the history of my fate will show you how I lived that time."
"My father told me 'Sometimes we become evil to those who do not deserve it. Know, remember, realize that you are losing humanity at this moment and you are making others unhappy,'" interrupted the lord his interlocutor. He lifted high and instructive finger into the sky.
"He's right. This is how we lose ourselves and our humanity, my prince. But I’ll continue because my answer is not yet complete and not accurate," the guy smiled sad. He got up from the ground and began to walk along the muddy bank of the river. "One of your ancestors said, 'My fate is unknown to me, but I know my past and can tell you'," said he, looking thoughtfully into the distance.
"Yes, it's true these words were spoken, or rather, written by my great-grandfather Aeron in the work 'Pride or Prime"," said the grandson in a slightly surprised voice. "I’m very surprised. Usually everyone reads his works 'Funny Paws' or 'Claws of God'."
"His other stories are not so much vivid as the images of history but are more fun and jokes. These books, manuscripts don't teach to live but simply allow you to be happy," said vagrant calmly. He looked and seemed to study the look and face of his interlocutor.
"Smiles are away, I keep going on," said he quickly. Both guys laughed loudly. "So, let's continue. How I got to that temple, I don't know. The monks were not told who my parents were. I grew up and studied history, culture and got new knowledge. In the temple of the gods, there was a rare silence. I've not heard a single word since childhood. As soon as I was six years old, I was first taken out of the temple. I heard the first words from the villagers, where my teacher Xiuryk, a monk, brought me. In that village on high and green mountains, local people taught me to speak the first words and just make the right sounds.”
"Why did you keep me so silent for so long?" On my first day, before returning to the temple, I asked the educator Xiuryk.
"So you, my boy, appreciate the silence and be able to know the power of sounds," answered Xiuryk with pride. He moved our donkey to the gate of the temple.
“A lot of time and effort was spent so I learned how to express my thoughts in words, study sounds and know their strength. My teachers would be happy with me now. Because today, I was able to use their skills, knowledge and works in dealing with the lord of these lands. Yes, the truth is told by the book ‘The Way of the Gods is unknown to mortals’.” The stranger got distracted for a second, watching the restrained nod of the interlocutor, and continued with a sigh. "Forgive me, Your Highness, but you are probably asking now the question where did I come from then?! Right?"
"Not exactly, but you can say so," said Aeron III, smiling with embarrassment. It was at that moment, a strange feeling visited him. Aeron was sorry sincerely, no longer quite a stranger to his heart, this vagrant. Something familiar and warm appeared in the soul of the future monarch.
"As I said," with a broad smile, the stranger continued his story. "Life was very fun and strange for many in the temple but not for me. From where or how I ended up here, this is a very interesting story and too long, unfortunately." Gathering and taking a deep breath, he continued his story for the seemingly breathless interlocutor. "It would be simpler to say so. I've not been to many places before and have not seen huge cities, fields, meadows, rivers, and castles, of course. Previously, I was not allowed to walk beyond the temple and the nearest village. On one fine or terrible day, it depends on optimism or just your perception, I was left to myself. One early, beautiful and sunny morning, I just woke up in the distance from our temple, mountains and, of course, the village. Around me was like a green sea of soft, fluffy grass and nothing more. The first days, I thought this was another test that I had in the temple, but it turned out to be much worse. I could not find the way back. Months passed, but no one heard on my way about the temple of the gods on high mountains. No one has ever heard of the fiery pink grapes that we grew there to create elixirs and drinks.”
"It's a sad story," interrupted the prince of his interlocutor in mid-sentence. "But maybe I know how to help you. In our castle, there are all complete and detailed maps of our lands and all neighboring kingdoms. Maybe our magician and wizard Allwunar will help to find your temple. It's very good that we met today, because perhaps we can find a way to your home," he concluded joyfully with his speech.
"Thank you for sympathy, but I would like to end my story. I want you to be able to understand me much better or understand." A new friend smiled sadly at his interlocutor. "My story is almost over."
"Of course, of course, continue," said the prince quickly. Aeron wanted to make amends because he could see how much his interlocutor is excited about his story.
"So everything was very sad in the beginning," said the guy slowly in a sad voice. He nodded to his interlocutor that he understood his desire to support him at that moment. “I am. No, not so. It was hard for me to understand and accept the reality that happened to me. All events that happened before that moment, or more precisely, for a long time, seemed strange and not logical to me. But probably you will not believe me, just now I realized it was fate and my whole life that led me to this moment. But now it's not about that. It was hard for me to adapt to the new world, understand it or accept it, learn to live in it and not survive. After I woke up in the field, I was alone with myself and nature. I was forced to find a goal and a way. At that moment, it seemed to me that the evil fate was following me. Over time, I was able to accept my destiny and accept the world that surrounds me. The first one who accepted me was the chief scribe in the small town Fhiryk which is located on the border of your and neighboring lands. Then I lived in many other villages and towns. I visited different parts of the kingdom. For several years, I was able to see much and learn enough to understand how expensive any life is. My knowledge and my experience always helped me out in every situation." Taking a deep breath and gathering his thoughts, Vagrant continued quickly. "Forgive me, my lord, but I'll not forgive myself as fate if I don't try to ask you."
"Of course, it will not forgive," smiled Aeron and nodded his agreement.
"Thank you," smiled widely Llewelyn. "I ask you to take me to yourself as an assistant, servant or just a jester. I saw a lot, I know a lot, I can be around all the time."
"Wait. Let me understand everything. I didn't expect anything like this," mumbled the prince with surprise. He interrupted his interlocutor with his imperious gesture. "Let me think in silence."
A few minutes later, he smiled brightly and warmly like a sun and said.
"How do you like the most interesting and fun work in this kingdom? Would you like to be my friend?"

After a few minutes, so different but united by the same fate, both boys went towards the family castle. They discussed the details of their meeting carefree. Passers-by, who met them, were a bit surprised at how much the two guys looked alike. They were having fun together and it was clear that Aeron III found a friend in this strange and wonderful stranger.



📚😄🐒👑🔮😻📖


"Realm of Hope"


*Look for ebook RoH on Barnes & Noble, Kobo, iBook, Smashwords and other 📖😀🐒

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back2Amnesia By Cass Ark Galleas. (Poetry Book)

Back to the amnesia, back to a new reality. Each poem is a little story, inspiring be strong, never give up, be true to yourself and your dreams despite difficulties, losses and pain. They give us the strength not to give up our worst part and be able to accept you as you really are. Poems help to collect all the knowledge from the fragments of memory to understand how to find strength in yourself and survive in the battle. Look how worlds and their ideals collapse, it’s raining heavy drops, hurricanes echo distant events and words in our ears. But the stories show that it is necessary to stand on one’s own land and to go forward keeping good fragments from one’s old life in one’s memory. The poems are inspired for centuries when the honor and courage of a knight were more valuable than gold. One of them is a short story about great heroes, fortitude and their own pride, honor and courage. Other poems are filled with a struggle with their own weaknesses, doubts and fears, the search fo

How To Make Life More Interesting With Fantasy

Our fantasy is really capable of much. We can afford to imagine a lot. Our thoughts are part of our imagination, and this is a powerful weapon capable of changing even the reality. Our imagination has no limits except those we build with our own hands. Our thoughts are the original code of the universe which the ancient sages called magic. There is nothing easier than to close your eyes and imagine that you have your own limousine and hundreds of fans. Made? Then you need to figure out who you will be in your new reality. When we say the word fantasy, we seem to have a picture of mountains or forests, a flying bird in the sky, or even a raging ocean. All the elements are subject to our imagination. But it was not always so. Yes, fantasy is a gift, a gift to see what is not yet in fact. This is endless possibilities and a strong temptation. We can imagine anything, the history of the battle of the books or another continent from a travel magazine. Sometimes we need only o